Electrostatic Air Filters clean the air by using static electricity, a safe, naturally occurring phenomenon. An electrostatic charge is generated by air flowing through a maze of static prone fibers. Airborne particles are attracted and held by the static charge until released by washing. All Electrostatic Filters contain an EPA registered anti-microbial material to inhibit the mold and bacteria growth on the filter surface.
Benefits You Can Live With!!
- Cleaner air to breathe
- No harmful ozone emissions
- Reduces pollen, dust and airborne pollutants
- Reasonably priced
- Less housecleaning
- Never needs replacing
- Anti-microbial filter media
- Lifetime warranty
- High dust & particle holding capacity
Cleaning is quick & easy
When cleaned as directed, your filter will give you many years of trouble free use. Failure to properly clean the filter may lessen filter effectiveness, and as with any air filter, it is possible for an excessive dirt buildup to cause air flow resistance sufficient to damage other ventilation components. Depending on your specific situation the filter should be cleaned every 4-6 weeks.
- Simply remove the air filter.
- Flush with water in opposite direction of air flow arrows then rinse other side.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove remaining dirt.
- Drain excess water, let air dry, and reinstall.
Removes Tiny Microns
The air you breathe contains many irritants such as pollen, dust, bacteria, mold spores, pet dander and smoke. Most of these particles are smaller than one micron. Your Electrostatic filter is an effective and efficient way to reduce the number of these particles in your air.