Step-by-Step Air Duct Cleaning Method
- First, we vacuum the covers and vents, hand cleaning them to remove traces of dust.
- Then, we use air whips or brush to reach all the way into the ductwork through the vents to remove and agitate the contamination. The dust is sucked back into our equipment. The HEPA system has a special filtering mechanism that filters air that’s blown out of it resulting in clean air inside the house. We might also use our powerful gas motor vacuum which will be placed next to the entrance.
- We also offer optional duct cleaning and vent cleaning services that include cleaning and dusting off the mechanical components of the unit including the blowing motor,coil, the filters, drain pans and interior hosing. This helps ensure total clean up. We highly recommend this step of the procedure.
- Once all the dust and pollutants have been removed,you might consider to use microbial control treatment. We are using an EPA registered microbial control agent to control fungi, mold and mildew spores, bacteria and other germs that may still remain in the systems after all the ducts have been cleaned.
- We will use a duct camera or visual inspection to make sure that your ducts look great .