Step-by-Step Air Duct Cleaning Method
- First, we vacuum all the register covers and vents, hand cleaning them to remove all traces of dust.
- Then, we use a patent pending Duct Sweeper to reach all the way into the ductwork through the vents to remove contamination. The dust that is sucked out is not dispersed into the air to recontaminate the environment, but is sucked back into the equipment. The HEPA system has a special filtering mechanism that filters air that’s blown out of it resulting in clean air inside the house. We might also use our powerful gas motor vacuum which will be placed next to the entrance.
- We also offer optional duct cleaning and vent cleaning services that include cleaning and dusting off the mechanical components of the unit including the blowing motor, the filters, drain pans and interior hosing. This helps ensure total clean up. We highly recommend this step of the procedure.
- Once all the dust and pollutants have been removed, it’s time to disinfect the systems. We offer an optional system fogging, using an EPA registered anti microbial agent to get rid of fungi, mold and mildew spores, bacteria and other germs that may still remain in the systems after all the ducts have been cleaned. Without this sanitizing and disinfecting process, these microbes may disperse back into the air when the system is switched on.
- We will use a duct camera to make sure that your ducts look great .